JamTracks are the best way to play along with your favorite music! Unlike traditional backing tracks, JamTracks are professionally mastered, complete multitrack recordings, with fully isolated tracks for each part of the master mix. With JamTracks, you can easily:
- Solo just the individual track you want to play to hear and learn it
- Mute just the track you want to play, and play along with the rest
- Slow down playback for practice without changing pitch
- Raise or lower the music pitch/key in half steps
- Make audio recordings and share them via Facebook or URL
- Make video recordings and share them via YouTube or URL
- Go online to play JamTracks with others live in sync
- And more...
Watch this video to see how you can play with your favorite songs as JamTracks using our free Windows or Mac application:
Watch this video to see how you can play with your favorite songs as JamTracks using our free iOS application:
To get your first JamTrack free, click here to go to the JamTracks home page, and then search our JamTracks catalog by artist or song name, or by instrument and genre. Find a song you love, and click the Get It Free button. Enjoy!
Or use this link to grab our free iOS app from the iOS app store, and you can get your first JamTrack free in that app. You can also search "jamkazam" in the iOS app store to easily find our JamTracks application there.
You can use all your JamTracks in your favorite browser, or in our free desktop app, or in our free iOS app. Following are links to help articles that explain how to use JamTracks in these different ways: